CCBFA Presents: An overview of ATF import procedures by ATF October 17, 2019
Thursday October 17, 2019
2-4 pm Topco Building
Speaker: Desiree M. Dickinson, IOI/Industry Liaison, ATF, Firearms and Explosives Branch
ATF will discuss:
- ATF’s role in ACE and clearing entries.
- How the ATF PGA message set works.
- The “main fields” in the PGA message set and how they relate to ATF requirements.
- Common mistakes made in filing the message set.
- How encouraging your customers to use eForms will make your life easier.
- How to ask ATF questions regarding the message set.
This will be an information packed Seminar don’t miss it.
Free to all CCBFA Members
An overview of AFT import procedures
October 17, 2019
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Venue: Topco Building